This is the sorriest mattress I have ever slept on. I will not be visiting or recommending Bedding Mart in the future.

After only a few months my mattress was sagging. I only weigh 120 pounds.

The company's (Bedding Mart) test is to use a golf ball to demonstrate firmness. A golf ball only weighs a few ounces. How many people weigh the same as a golf ball!

After filling Warranty Claim I received a letter asking for all kinds of photos: the golf ball test further away from the tuck in the mattress, the security tag (the number was included in the initial claim) and photos of the mattress.

I realized after I received this letter that they had no intention of standing behind their warranty and thy were going to give me the run around until I got frustrate and gave up, so I did not respond.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of englander mattress from Englander. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $545 and wants Englander to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of mattress. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Englander for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Same here.I weigh 125pounds.

The more hoops you jump through to collect the warranty, the more they put up.

Finally, I received a nasty email from the Vice President telling me that I should be happy with the 7 years that I was able to put up with the sagging on a 15 year (not cheap mattress) warranty.According to her, even a 15 year warranty mattress is only expected to last 8-10 years and sagging is normal wear and tear.