This is the sorriest mattress I have ever slept on. I will not be visiting or recommending Bedding Mart in the future.

After only a few months my mattress was sagging. I only weigh 120 pounds.

The company's (Bedding Mart) test is to use a golf ball to demonstrate firmness. A golf ball only weighs a few ounces. How many people weigh the same as a golf ball!

After filling Warranty Claim I received a letter asking for all kinds of photos: the golf ball test further away from the tuck in the mattress, the security tag (the number was included in the initial claim) and photos of the mattress.

I realized after I received this letter that they had no intention of standing behind their warranty and thy were going to give me the run around until I got frustrate and gave up, so I did not respond.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of englander mattress from Englander. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $545 and wants Englander to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of mattress. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Englander for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Englander?

Comments