This mattress is the worst I've ever purchased. I complained but the representative said I voided the contract of the mattress by not having a steel frame underneath.

I received no such warranty nor did the Salesman discuss this with me. I went ahead and purchased a steel frame and half way fixed the sagging. Months later, the box springs began squeaking horribly. I now will be replacing all.

Very expensive lesson learned. $1200.00.

I also had to purchase a different box springs (low profile) for $70.00. The company was rude and yelled at me when tried to get them to replace it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Honestly, we bought a Lady Englander as far back as the mid-1990’s. We purchased a firm mattress.

Quality was exceptional and still holds up after 20+ years. The problem with mattresses purchased today is simple: Quality not as good. Spring gauges aren’t as strong or plentiful. Edges of the bed, when you sit, aren’t as strong, resulting in a sag.

Mattress manufacturers can make strong, durable mattresses, but they choose not to because they want turnover.

As a result, they skimp on quality and materials to insure future sales. Greed, pure greed.