100% full Not resolved

SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the middle. I wake up with with a back acke every morning and struggle to stay out of the hole every night. I have been taken along with so many other people who have bought from ENGLANDER. (Per reading the comments ). HATE IT. HATE IT. HATE IT.....I would like to say more but it saddens me that other people might end up buying a bad product SO PLEASE BEWARE OF ENGLANDER...PLEASE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of englander mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1700. Englander needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned englander mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Englander.

Had an Experience with Englander?

Comments

Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Englander - Mattress Review from Singapore, Singapore Englander "Englander "Better Sleep, Better Fit" but have you ever wonder what will happen if the Mattress that you've chosen do not match you? Can we truly determine a mattress fit..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more