SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the middle. I wake up with with a back acke every morning and struggle to stay out of the hole every night. I have been taken along with so many other people who have bought from ENGLANDER. (Per reading the comments ). HATE IT. HATE IT. HATE IT.....I would like to say more but it saddens me that other people might end up buying a bad product SO PLEASE BEWARE OF ENGLANDER...PLEASE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of englander mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1700. Englander needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned englander mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Englander.

Comments

I am only 125 pounds and have the same issue with sagging on my Englander.And yes I have contacted Englander to only receive a scathing email from their Vice President telling me to deal with it.

The sag has to be greater than 2 inches. It is almost 1.5 inches without any weight on it.

That is bigger than you think.You can visibly see it when you look at the bed.